Online casinos in India accept various payment methods. You can find casinos with Trustly, PayTM, PhonePe, and others. If a particular gambling site does not cooperate with local Indian payment systems, you can use some international ones. Trustly as a payment method is very popular among gamblers as it allows you to transfer funds to an online casino directly from your bank account. With its 9,000,000+ transactions that the system operates monthly, this banking option remains among the leaders in this niche.
What Is Trustly?
The company was established in 2008 in Sweden. This fintech startup gained popularity, and nowadays, Trustly is widely used and accepted by hundreds of thousands of merchants all over the world. The company employs 350+ professionals in various niches. According to the latest reports, Trustly has more than 600 million users in various regions.
Trustly Basics: How It Works
Trustly payment method is connected to various banks across the world, including India. Therefore, you can easily transfer funds from your bank account to a casino that accepts Trustly and vice versa. Moreover, you don’t need to provide the gambling site with your bank account data, which is a major benefit of this system.
Another advantage of using Trustly is that you don’t need to complete any registration procedures within the system. You don’t need any cards either. You can use this payment option as long as your bank is connected to it.
Benefits and Downfalls of Using Trustly in Online Casinos
If a gambling site does not accept popular Indian payment options, you can choose Trustly as an alternative. This banking option allows you to conduct both deposits and withdrawals, meaning you don’t need to look for something else when you have a winning amount that you want to transfer to your bank account.
Trustly has many advantages, and we have put together some of the most important below:
- Online casinos that accept Trustly allow you to conduct free transactions. You don’t need to pay any commission for using this service.
- All financial operations via Trustly are fast. You don’t need to wait for up to five business days for the money to be transferred.
- Trustly can be used online with no installation at all.
- If you select Trustly, you don’t need to provide the casino with your bank account information, which makes the interaction with gambling sites even more safe and secure.
- Trustly is regulated by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, which means that transactions via this banking option are safe.
- By using Trustly, you can get any deposit bonus that is provided by the gambling site.
When it comes to downfalls, they are minor, but we should mention them as well:
- Not all banks in India cooperate with Trustly.
- This payment method gains access to your bank account.
Online Gambling with Trustly: Ins and Outs
If you are going to make casino deposits or cash out your winnings using Trustly, you should know some details about the key aspects of this banking option. One of the most important things that many gamblers want to know about this payment system is whether it takes fees for transactions.
It should be noted that Trustly does not charge casino players any fees. There are also no conversion rates as you are going to deal with Indian rupees directly. However, you should bear in mind that banks may require fees for such transactions. Moreover, some gambling sites also require fees for processing transactions.
If you are dealing with this online bank payment method, you can rely on top-notch support. They provide users with English speaking support, which is available from 9.00 to 22.00 CET.
How to Deposit Funds Using Trustly
Those who want to play casino games for real money, need to transfer a certain amount to their accounts. Therefore, you will have to use one of these banking options to help you top up your balance. And if you are going to use Trustly, we are going to provide you with some guidance on how to do it:
- First and foremost, you need to visit the casino of your choice and register there. Most gambling sites allow you to do it in a matter of seconds as they do not require much data from you.
- Now you need to log in to your account and find something like the cashier section or deposit menu.
- Select your banking This should be Trustly in our case.
- Indicate the amount you want to deposit. Here you should take note of two important things. All the online casinos require a minimum amount to be transferred to your balance. In most cases, you will be asked to deposit at least INR 200-300. However, some gambling sites allow you to start with as little as INR 80. Another important aspect is bonuses. If you want to claim the welcome promotion, you will have to see what the minimum deposit requirements are for being eligible for such offers.
- Indicate your payment method details and confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the money to be credited to your account.
Now you can play any game and enjoy free spins or cash bonuses.
How to Withdraw Using Trustly
This payment method allows you to deposit and withdraw funds. If you have enough winnings that you want to cash out, you can proceed with the following:
- Visit the casino of your choice’s official website and log in to your account. One of the biggest advantages of Trustly is that this banking option allows you to both deposit and withdraw funds. The latter can be done to the same account that you use for depositing funds. The average withdrawal time is 24 hours. The speed of a transaction depends on a particular gambling site.
- Go to the cashier or withdrawal section there and choose Trustly as your payment method.
- Make sure that you have completed all the wagering requirements for all the active bonuses before cashing out your winnings.
- Indicate the amount you want to withdraw. Make sure that this sum is above the minimum withdrawal amount and does not exceed the maximum limits.
- Confirm withdrawal and wait for the money to be credited.
Alternative Payment Methods
If you don’t want to use Trustly for some reason, there are a whole bunch of other banking options that are available in most Indian online casinos. They allow you to conduct fast and secure transactions and top up your account using Indian rupees.
One of the best alternatives to Trustly. PayTM can be found in most online casinos in India. Depositing with PayTM is simple. It works via the UPI gateway. Therefore, all the transactions that you conduct with this banking option are fast and secure. Moreover, by using this particular payment method, you can receive various in-house bonuses and perks that will allow you to use them outside casinos.
Google Pay or GPay
This is one of the most popular payment options in India. Google Pay works in one direction only, meaning you can top up your gambling account using it, but to cash out your winnings, you will be required to choose another payment method. GPay is available via Net Banking. All the transactions are very fast, and you will be able to start playing your favorite live casino games or other titles almost right away. You can use Google Pay on any iOS or Android device.
UPI and IMPS
Both bank transfer payment solutions have made a revolution in the online casino industry as they allow you to quickly transfer funds from your bank account to your favorite online casino and vice versa. Moreover, UPI and IMPS are secure and reliable enough to provide you with a bank-grade level of protection when you conduct any type of transaction. Both payment solutions can be used outside online casinos, meaning they have a lot of applications and you can use your winnings to buy something in an online store, for instance.
Credit and Debit Cards
Many, if not most, Indian banks cooperate with VISA and Mastercard debit, credit, and prepaid card providers. Hence, if you have a bank account and a desire to play in an online casino that accepts VISA and Mastercard, you can use one of these cards to top up your account or withdraw winnings. It should be mentioned that even if a gambling site accepts VISA or Mastercard, it doesn’t mean that the withdrawal using both credit and debit cards will also be available.
If you are using your smartphone to play online casino games, you can also conduct transactions via the PhonePe banking option. It is widely spread in India and allows you to have fast and secure financial operations when you deal with online gambling sites.
Trustly is a well-established and trustworthy banking option that allows you to conduct various types of transactions when you deal with online casinos in India. This payment provider should be connected directly to your bank account. You can use it in both directions to deposit and withdraw funds.