Indian players have a lot of options when it comes to depositing funds and withdrawing winnings from online casinos. If you play for real money, you can use PayTM, PhonePe, UPI, IMPS, NetBanking, as well as some international banking options like GPay, Skrill, Neteller, VISA, Mastercard, and others. Among the banking options that are available for Indian gamblers, there is one that allows you to conduct fast, cheap, and secure transactions. Pay by mobile payment methods offers you a lot of opportunities, and you don’t need to provide your bank account data, which is a great advantage of this particular system.
What Is Pay by Mobile and How to Use It
This option allows you to deposit funds to your online casino account and even conduct any other type of payment by using both your mobile phone balance and some special apps like Google Pay, PhonePe, and others.
By using this banking option, you can gain fast access to top online casinos that accept players from India. It offers an app that you can connect to your credit or debit card, bank account, and other payment methods. GPay acts like a payment gateway and hides your financial data from merchants. Therefore, Google Pay is one of the safest ways to deal with real money online casinos.
By using GPay, you can deposit funds only, as there is no wallet inside. This means that you will have to find an alternative payment option to cash out your winnings. We will provide you with the most popular payment methods that Indians use to withdraw winnings from online casino sites further in this article.
The benefits of using GPay are the following:
- Google Pay allows you to conduct fast deposit transactions.
- All the financial operations are cost-effective.
- You bank details remain hidden.
As for the disadvantages, they are the following:
- Not all the mobile casino apps as well as their desktop analogues receive GPay.
- This banking option can be considered as a deposit method. Withdrawals should be made using other payment methods.
The payment app was launched in 2015 and has been translated into 11 Indian languages. The application includes a wallet that allows you to send and receive funds. The app is licensed by the Reserve Bank of India and is constantly monitored by the watchdog, meaning all your transactions are safe.
As you can guess, PhonePe is available for both deposit and withdrawal transactions. All the operations are conducted via the local payment processor, named UPI (Unified Payment Interface). However, not all the gambling sites in India accept this payment method. Moreover, even if a real money gaming site allows you to use PhonePe as a deposit method, there is no guarantee that you can also use it to cash out your winnings.
The benefits of using PhonePe are the following:
- The app can be installed and used on various mobile devices.
- By using PhonePe, you can receive access to various deposit bonuses, including free spins.
- This payment method offers fast and cheap online transactions to top up any mobile gaming platform that accepts it.
- PhonePe allows you to keep your bank account information safe.
As for downfalls, they are the following:
- This banking option is mostly used for deposit transactions. To cash out funds on most online gaming platforms, you will have to choose another banking method.
- Not all the online casinos in India accept PhonePe as a payment method.
Pay by Phone or Pay by Bill Methods
There is one more popular way to top up your gambling site account. If you use the pay by phone or pay by bill method, the money that you transfer to play mobile casino games is deducted directly from your mobile balance. Therefore, by the end of the month, you will receive a bill that you will have to pay with this additional amount.
What makes this payment option popular among gamblers worldwide? When dealing with the pay by phone option, you can still stay anonymous, meaning your bank account and financial information remain undisclosed to the casino. Moreover, this payment option allows you to have better control over your budget.
The pros of using the pay by bill banking method:
- You don’t need to disclose your financial information to online casinos.
- By using pay by phone banking options, you can have better control over your budget.
- Transactions are fast and cost-effective.
- No app is needed to transfer funds from your mobile phone balance to an online casino.
As for downgrades, they are the following:
- You can’t withdraw your winnings using this payment option.
- Pay by bill method is not accepted by all the online casinos in India.
How to Deposit Funds Using Pay by Mobile Banking Options
If you want to play your favorite slot game for real money, you need to find an online casino and deposit funds. Below you can find a detailed guide on how to do it:
- Choose a gambling site by using special criteria or simply pick one from the list of top online casinos that we offer.
- Visit the official website of the platform and register there.
- Log in to your account and go to the cashier section.
- Choose one of the pay by mobile banking options.
- Indicate the amount you want to deposit. Make sure that the sum is above the minimum deposit requirements. In most cases, you will be asked to deposit 200-300 rupees. However, some online casinos that offer online slots and other games allow you to start with as little as 75-80 rupees.
- Provide the gambling site with your payment method data.
Now you should wait until the money is credited to your account and start playing live dealer games and other titles.
Withdrawals Using Pay by Phone Banking Option in Indian Casinos
We have already mentioned that, in most cases, you will have to choose an alternative way to cash out funds. To make a withdrawal transaction, you need to complete the following steps:
- Log in to your online casino account.
- Choose any of the available banking options that you want to use to cash out your winnings.
- Make sure that all the wagering requirements are completed.
- Indicate the amount you want to cash out. Here is one point that you should keep in mind. Most, if not all, gambling sites have withdrawal limits, meaning you can’t transfer more than a certain amount from your casino balance.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the money to be credited. Withdrawal times may vary depending on a particular banking option you choose. In some cases, when you use electronic wallets, withdrawals may take up to an hour. NetBanking transactions will take up to five business days.
Other Ways to Deposit and Withdraw Funds in Indian Online Casinos
We have already mentioned that withdrawals via pay by phone payment methods are not available or are rare. Therefore, to cash out your winnings, you will have to find other ways to transfer your payouts from your casino account. Below you can find the most popular financial options that will help you to receive your winnings from various Indian casinos.
You can use this banking option if you use both the desktop and mobile versions of an online casino. PayTM is a kind of electronic wallet that was designed especially for Indian users. It is accepted by many merchants in India, including online casinos that accept local players.
PayTM transactions are conducted via the UPI payment gateway. This banking option is mostly used to deposit funds, but some gambling sites allow you to use it to cash out your winnings as well. Transactions are very fast. Deposit operations are instant. If you use PayTM to cash out funds, withdrawal time will take up to an hour. As for fees, PayTM is famous for its cost-effective financial operations.
If you want to transfer money directly from your bank account, you can use NetBanking, which is among the most popular payment options in India. This payment method is accepted by many online casinos that provide Indians with gambling services. Moreover, if you see the NetBanking icon among the payment options, you can be sure that you can use it for both deposit and withdrawal transactions.
One of the disadvantages of NetBanking as a withdrawal option is that you will have to wait for up to five business days for the operation to be completed. Unlike many other payment services that you can use to interact with online gambling sites in India, this one has slow transactions.
The payment gateway itself is a great way for Indians to deposit and withdraw funds from most online casinos. The Unified Payment Interface can be used to conduct various types of transactions, including PhonePe operations, PayTM deposit and withdrawal transactions, etc. Moreover, one of the advantages of this payment provider is that you can use it outside of online casinos.
VISA and Mastercard
These are two of the most powerful card providers ever. They offer credit, debit, prepaid, and even gift cards. Most Indian banks cooperate with these services and issue VISA and Mastercard cards to their clients. Therefore, if you have a bank account in India, you can definitely order one of these cards for your own purposes.
VISA and Mastercard are accepted by most online casinos in India. Moreover, you can use them both to deposit and withdraw funds, which is an additional advantage. However, you should always keep in mind the fees that you are going to pay. These systems charge users a 2.5% commission for each transaction. In addition, banks may charge you even more fees.
If you are looking for an alternative to VISA and Mastercard, the local Indian market offers the RuPay option. This is another card provider that cooperates with Indian banks. It offers similar services like VISA and Mastercard, but, unlike both the latter, RuPay is not as widely accepted as they are.
This card provider offers fast transactions that can be conducted at low costs. Moreover, as it is connected to your bank account, you can rely on bank-grade security when you transfer money to and out of your casino account.
Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz
With these electronic wallets, you have even more alternatives to dealing with online casinos. All of these payment methods are fast and cost-effective. Even with fees, electronic wallets of this kind are a good alternative to paying by bill payment option as they allow you both to deposit and withdraw funds. Moreover, all these banking options are accepted by most online casinos in India.
Digital coins and tokens like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Tether, and others are widely accepted in India. Most gambling sites give them as an alternative to traditional fiat payment options. Cryptocurrencies offer fast and cheap transactions. Moreover, they allow you to stay anonymous when dealing with online gambling sites.
How Do We Rate Top Pay by Mobile Online Casinos
There are plenty of gambling sites that you can find around when choosing the best one. Our experts use some criteria that help them to filter them and to find out which of these websites are worth your attention. Below you can see these main aspects:
License and Regulations
All the best gambling sites are regulated. Most online casinos in India have a Curacao license. However, a group of gambling platforms are also regulated by Malta and Gibraltar. What does “regulation” mean? First and foremost, licensed online casinos protect gamblers’ rights. Moreover, regulatory bodies act as mediators if you have any disputes with a particular gambling platform.
Range of Games
If you are a big fan of video poker, online slots, live casino games, etc., you need to choose gambling sites with a broad range of games. The more titles are offered under one roof, the merrier.
Modern online casinos do not produce games on their own. They use API connections and act as mediators between players and software vendors. Therefore, to make sure that you are playing fair and reliable games, you should look at the list of software providers. If these are trustworthy and reputable companies, then it is a good place to bet.
All the gambling sites offer various bonuses and promotions to attract even more users. You can benefit from such offers to boost your balance and play even more games. When picking an online casino, make sure that it gives players generous bonuses with affordable and transparent wagering requirements.