Before the mainstream explosion of online casino software and platforms, fans and gambling lovers have been visiting land-based casinos for years. And in 2020, quarantine and social distancing occurred. Stress and fear of death had a devastating effect on the psychological health of many players resulting in massive demand in the market for online gambling, casinos, and casino game offerings, and the Messiah came in the form of white-label online casino games and gaming software; ever since the increasing adoption of white label online casino games started, the high quality of the gaming experience has improved in many areas and geographies, there’s more innovation, and casino can quickly deploy more features to users in less time.
Regular players of classic land-based games have moved over to online live gaming casino platforms and online gambling with live dealers and beautiful girls of all ethnicities. Profits from live casinos grew along with user participation. Competition in the industry has also increased because what white label online casino solutions are bringing to the table include:
- Granting a gaming license: You can quickly start an online casino business anywhere in the world without violating any gaming law of that jurisdiction. The white label provider has professionals who would take care of all that for you behind the scenes to get your casino ready, launch, and start attracting players right away.
- Reliable hosting: your gaming content would be hosted on a dedicated server, with excellent uptime and support.
- Multifunctional platform with extensive management capabilities: integrating a user-friendly interface with multilanguage capabilities to expand into newer regions.
- Gaming software of excellent high quality and variety: the parent firms ensure that gaming content is provided from multiple reliable sources such as Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, BetSoft, EveryMatrix, so all of your favorite games will be available to your players, whether its slots, blackjack, roulette, craps or andar bahar.
- Connect reliable payment systems: Once the provider reaches an agreement, they take care of payments for you, which means they integrate a wide range of secure payment systems and processors into the platform to take care of deposits and withdrawals, recording transactions, backend management tools, finance, and data security, cutting down the amount of work you need to do to get your casino business running and focus more on marketing and expanding into new regions. The more payment methods available to players, the more players feel satisfied
- Full technical support and marketing tools.
The task of a white label casino software operator is to develop and promote online casinos. To do this, they have a wide range of tools, such as the management of the bonus system and policy, development of a loyalty program, implementation of a gaming program for affiliates, etc.
Most white-label casino providers integrate casino games from popular casino game providers. Microgaming is the first and one of the most popular casino games developers (slots in particular), Playtech, NetEnt, BetSoft, EveryMatrix, Realtime Gaming, IGT, and SG Interactive.
White label casino software providers even have cryptocurrency offerings such as bitcoin casinos that allow you to spend your cryptocurrency on various casino games like Live Poker, Blackjack, Slots, Video Poker, French Roulette, Craps. The benefit of bitcoin casinos over the others is that the casino’s transaction revolves around cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, meaning you will enjoy fast and cheap transaction times and wider deposit and withdrawal limits, even though most typical online casinos do might not accept Bitcoin. However, you can play with Bitcoin at most online casinos because there are so-called e-wallets that accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum.
At many online casinos, you can not only deposit with a debit or credit card but also via a so-called e-wallet / digital wallet. Well-known examples of e-wallets are Skrill, Neteller (both owned by the Paysafe Group), and even recently using cryptocurrencies.
Paypal used to be a popular method of depositing and withdrawing money at online casinos, but it no longer allows online casinos to offer Paypal. Many online casinos accept Skrill and Neteller.
Most of the white label casino solution providers have the following games in their catalog, so you can be assured that these games will be available to players:
Roulette is a game of chance in which players must bet on a number. The so-called European or English roulette is the most common: it has 37 numbers, from 0 to 36. American roulette is the same as English roulette, except that it has two zeros (0 and 00).
The croupier is in charge of directing the game by manipulating the ball (the white one, formerly made of ivory and now made of resin) and the cylinder.
The croupier or dealer also announces the winning number and the different phases of the game, declaring the following phrases: Place your bets, the bets are made, nothing goes more!
Slot machines are possibly the most popular casino game, at least among beginners.
This is because there are no techniques or rules of the game to master in order to have fun on the different types of slot machines. The principle of the game is so fun and straightforward that you can quickly become addicted to slot machines.
To avoid losing your shirt, the best solution is to set a budget that you don’t want to exceed overnight and stick to it no matter what.
Poker is a card game in which, unlike other casino games, not everything depends on chance.
Experienced poker players can control the game thanks to their ability to bluff, assess risk, and of course, read their opponents’ reactions.
Initially reserved for casinos, the game has been so successful that it has spread far beyond card rooms. Today it is the subject of international competitions that are followed with fascination by many fans all over the world.
If you are not familiar with the complex rules of poker, you should know that most casinos have adapted the game to slot machines with much simpler rules.
Blackjack is a card game with a simple objective: to win, you must score 21 points or more than the dealer (held by the dealer) but never exceed 21 points.
If a player gets a score higher than 21, he is said to be burned out and loses his initial bet.
Craps, played with dice, is very popular in North America and somewhat less well known in Europe.
It is a money game played with only two dice. But, while there is only one dealer in blackjack, on craps tables, there are four. This dice game is sometimes seen in movies like Ocean Thirteen and American TV series like Friends! It also appears in one of the James Bond movies.